Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Put on Your Happy Face

Hello everyone... I hope this finds you in good spirits.  For the last week, I have been extremely motivated, happy, and just enjoying life staying as busy as possible.  BUT do you ever get to those times in your life where motivation is hard to come by, happiness is still there you just aren't as bubbly as you normally are, and the craziness just wears you down?  Well, I am there.  School just started back but I can feel this semester going by faster than the last one.

I feel like I am a pretty open person.  I post status' frequently, my Twitter gets updated every time something crosses my mind, I write blogs about my whole life, and I'm pretty active.  But I don't feel like I've shared the negative parts about me.  A quality I believe I have recently acquired is putting on my happy face.  My biggest pet peeve is negative people.  So this leads me to believe I haven't been telling you everything that goes on.  People who say every thing gets on their nerves and anything/every thing you do for them will never be good enough to make them happy, drive me crazy.  So I try to stay away from all the negative energy.  But sometimes it may be good to know that not everything I do is as strong as it appears.

This weekend has worn me down.  My happy face has become a "no teeth" smile (which is never me). My drive to always please people is still there but my drive to do things for myself is just not.  I have got to get myself back to the positive me because I've got a full week ahead of me.  I know I can do it because God never puts too much on my plate for me to handle.  I believe in myself and getting back to that stage very soon.

The reason I am writing this blog is to let you all know that not everyone is always happy, motivated, and driven to do things.  You will have those off days.  Just try not to make it a constant emotion for yourself, it's annoying.  And to conclude, I'm writing this blog to remind myself how annoying being down really is.  This is my wake up call to get motivated again and smile at everything (with teeth) because there is no reason to be a sour puss!  I hope this can get your week started right.  Know that it is okay to be out of whack a few days but once you find yourself becoming the "Negative Nancy", find a way to change your attitude for the better because like my Momma always told me... "Attitude is EVERYTHING!"

Best Regards,

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment