Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Let Me Explain Myself

It's been a recurring comment I've gotten that my blog, Twitter, or Facebook make people feel terrible about themselves.  I wanted to take some time to write a blog hoping to clear some things up.

First, my blog, Twitter, or Facebook were never intended to make people feel bad about themselves.  I only hope to motivate people or maybe make them think about themselves, life, or choices they may come across in life.  I would never want to tell someone what to do or make them feel like I know everything because 1. I don't and 2. I don't like when people tell me what to do either so I wouldn't tell my followers what to do either.

Second, my blog, Twitter, or Facebook are there to help me just as much as they are to help the people that read them.  Putting things out there so the world can see it keeps me accountable and makes me realize that people are watching (or reading) and that I need to be the best version of myself at all times.  Also, it's a great way to track different problems I may be having and see how I handled it in a previous scenario.

Lastly, if it bothers you that much please don't waste your time reading my social media stuff.  I honestly only do it to help better myself and other people.  It is my passion to motivate and encourage other people.  So I won't stop what I write (or type).  I know this doesn't apply to everyone that reads my blog, Twitter or Facebook because sometimes I get excellent comments back that make me feel like I am actually helping someone out there.  But if it hurts you or makes you feel terribly about yourself first off ask me or tell me about it and hopefully I can change something to make you feel better about yourself.  But if that doesn't work for you please feel free to de-follow me in the social media world.

Thanks to all my followers who enjoy my blog, Twitter, and Facebook.  I only do it to help other people and I hope that I can make some change, motivation, or encouragement for you!

Goodnight,

Kayla

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy you motivation pep talks....I could use a boost every now and then about keeping myself fit and being the best I can be each day. You are a natural born cheer leader, and all I can say is that one day you are going to have some very lucky kids!

    ReplyDelete