Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Talents

Everyone is talented.  Whether you know what that talent is or not you have one (or more).  You will succeed much more in life if you can identify that talent and maximize on it.  Some talents are followers, some leaders, others do-ers.

Sometimes you think you may know what your talent is but after further investigation, you realize you were no where close to what you thought.  What do you do then? You realize your potential in your new found talent and strive to meet new and exciting goals.

Recently, I have discovered I may not have the talent I always thought I possessed.  Realizing this new talent is making me reconsider where I want to be in a year.  Learning how to maximize on your talent is the hardest part.  Especially when you thought you were special at something else.  Once I fugue out how to be successful at this then I will post another blog.

My challenge to you is to figure out what your talent is and dig deep to figure out how you can be the best you can be. What is your talent and what do you do to be successful? Let me know in the comment boxes below.  Good luck!

-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment