Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Why Should You Not Be Motivated?

Lately, people have said to me "You are so positive." "You are so motivated." "How do you do everything you do?" Most of the time my response is, "No I'm not. I just know how to time manage my time." When really I should just say, "Yeah, I guess I am." Without motivation from people in my life I would not make it through some of my days.

I like to stay busy. I like having numerous things to do and challenging myself to get all those things done in one day. But without someone saying to me "You can do it." every once in a while I would be really down sometimes. It's a nice reminder to know that there are people around me that want to support me and want to help me through life.

But you have to have a drive within you as well. I feel very blessed in my life. I'm healthy, have great friends and family, I have a part time job, and I could not ask for anything more. I think about the people in this world who aren't as blessed as me. That motivates me to be the best I can be. How could I be miserable when I don't have anything to complain about?

Yes, I have problems. But dwelling on them isn't going to help me. And those extra pushes from those special people in my life that just tell me that one sentence "You can do it." make the world of difference in those situations. I hope you all can find those special people in your life so you are able to make the most out of your life.

God bless,

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment