Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Welcome!

Well hello!  There probably isn't anyone reading this first blog but that's okay.  Sometimes I just like to write and I figure blogging is a great way to do that.  Maybe one day I will have a purpose to this blog but as of now there is absolutely no purpose other than to clear my head. haha

I have a strong passion for life.  Sometimes I may come of rude, sometimes I mean to but most of the time I don't.  I guess it's my strong personality that makes me that way.  I take things for granted and I'm far from perfect.  I have a lot of goals and dreams for my life and could not go anywhere without the people in my life.  I have so many dreams that when I was 18 I got a tattoo on my hip that means "DREAM" in Chinese.  My Mom wasn't too happy with me but it reminds me everyday that I'm living my dream and striving for bigger and better things everyday.  


I love helping and getting to know people.  It's basically my major (kinda, haha).  I talk a lot and usually it's nothing important but I probably think it is so sometimes you'll have to ignore me or just put me in my place.  I have a good sense of humor (I think) and I've got tough skin.  I will try my best to not offend anybody.  If I do, I apologize in advance.

This is my first post.  I hope this introduces you to me a little bit and let's you know where I am in my life. :)

Content,

Kayla

  

No comments:

Post a Comment