Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Finals are over and life is good!

Finals are finished! Everyone can go back to being there fun loving selves again.  Yesterday, I was in between my final at 12 and my final at 4 somewhat studying.  I got an email from my finance professor and I told myself do not look until after your last final cause you will either be disappointed or too excited to focus on it. Well I went ahead and looked and I was way too excited to take my last exam (I got an A - in Finance! I worked my butt off for that grade!). But it's a two hour class about hotels, common sense stuff about hotels.  I work at a hotel so I was thinking, "Oh, this won't be bad!" That final was ridiculous!!! I got the 50 point question right but if I didn't do so well on the rest of the exam, that class will be my only B. So frustrating!

Well, I told some people yesterday that my blog was going to be about some people yesterday and I didn't want them to think it was about them.  I have had a change of heart and have decided to leave the bashing for girls nights ONLY! haha Cyberspace is risky and you never know what's going to bite you in the butt in the long run.  Except I have a Facebook, a Twitter, a blog, and a LinkedIn. I'm a social networking freak! haha I hope that doesn't hurt me in the long run.  Anyways, I had a girls night with my long lost friends from the semester and oh how I miss girls nights!!!  The girls night are being reinstated next semester with no excuses!! It's my only break away from life when I'm with these girls! We have way too much fun together! 

On another note, finals are over and Christmas break has started!  I leave for Jamaica in 15 days! :D The goal is two workouts a day! Starting tomorrow. Today is going to be so much fun! Two tacky Christmas sweater parties, lunch with some friends, dinner with my awesome boyfriend, and fitting a workout in after lunch.  Cannot wait! I hope everyone has a fantastic day.  Until next time, laugh a lot, life happy, and STOP being negative!

Peace, Love, and Happiness!
Kayla

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kayla, you are a hoot. So glad that you are enjoying life to the fullest~!~!. You keep me laughing.

    ReplyDelete