Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

I'm Moving

Hello dear followers! Like I mentioned in my recent post I will be following my topic of running and training a lot closer now that I have begun training.  Many of you have been devoted followers on this blog from the very beginning and I appreciate you.

I am writing this post to let you know my (this) blog is moving to another site.  I haven't been happy with the layout of this site and I'm looking to upgrade my blog/site to bigger and better things.  I have been working on this new site for two weeks now and am already 100% more satisfied.

I hope you will follow me there as this site will not have any more posts on it.  I will be updating the URL on my new blog very soon so it will be much easier to get to.  But for now, this is the link (click here).  You can follow my blog by email, for now, but I will be getting an RSS feed within the next few weeks.

Again, thank you for your support and reading my posts.  It's nice to know this isn't just on the web but actually being read.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment