Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Goals and Dreams

Everyone has a dream or a goal that they are trying to reach for.  Even if you don't think you do, you do.  There is always something in this world that is sure to make you the happiest you have ever been.  That is your dream.

Everyone's dreams are different.  Some may be the same as others but it is still your dream and your life.  Only you know what that dream is and how to completely satisfy that goal.

For quite sometime now, I have known that I'm a dreamer.  I was silly enough to get it tattooed on my hip just to remind myself that I can always fufill my dream if I just set my mind to it.  For the last couple of years, I have been completely lost on what exactly my dream is.  A lot of things make me happy so it is hard to just choose one thing to fully satisfy me.

This semester in school, I was given a project to design a website about myself.  On that website, I was required to have a page about my goals in life.  Well, being a senior in my major, about to graduate, you would think that would be a simple page.  It was definitely the toughest for me.  I have had this project since early February and the project is due next week.  I have just now completed my goals page! I had the entire webpage completed 2 weeks ago with the exception of that page. 

I have finally been able to put it down into writting.  My dreams or "goal" in life is to help people.  Simple as that.  As long as I am doing that I will be completely satsified.  Granted, add a little fitness, health, and fun and that would be my ideal way to help people.  I want people to be the best they can be and know they are the best they can be.  That is something I strive for everyday.  I want everyone to know that you can do anything you want to do, if you just set your mind to it.  Including health and fitness is just a great way to show people that you are doing the best you can.  As long as you are doing something to better yourself, that is enough to make yourself proud and strive for the next day.

If you are interested, check out my website I have been working on for a class at this link. Now the goal page isn't updated but it wil be tomorrow afternoon because this project is due Monday morning :) So check back Monday for a completed webpage!

No comments:

Post a Comment